Terms of application for the Members' Council
Performing Right Society Limited ("PRS") will provide access to the online nomination form (“the Site”), hosted by Civica Election Services Limited (“CES”),once PRS receives confirmation of your acceptance of the terms below.
(CES are the provider commissioned to manage the nominations process for PRS.)
You hereby agree to the following:
- The Site is provided for the specific purpose of enabling you to collate the support of Principal Voting PRS Members’ (Supporters) for your candidacy, and, to upload supporting documents (i.e. your biography, manifesto, photo and list of current and/or past directorships) for the 2024 PRS Members’ Council Ballot (the “Specific Purpose”). The Site will be used by you for the Specific Purpose only.
- Subject to paragraph 5 below, you will not share the Site access with any other third party.
- You will provide a name and contact email address for each of your Supporters (“Contact email addresses”). This information will be used by CES to contact the Supporters via ‘the Site’ to secure confirmation of the Supporters’ support for your candidacy. You must obtain prior permission from each Supporter to share their Contact email address with CES before you upload the relevant Contact email address to the Site.
- If you have sourced the Contact email addresses solely for the Specific Purpose, you agree you will only use the Contact email addresses for the Specific Purpose and you will delete all Contact email addresses sourced solely for the Specific Purpose, from any devices or documents under your control as soon as the 2024 nominations deadline has closed at 5pm on 28 February 2024.
- In the event that you would like to disclose access to the Site to a third party in order for the third party to assist with collation of information relating to the Specific Purpose:
(i) you shall notify PRS as soon as you become aware of a need to do this. Such notification shall include the name of the third party and the date on which they will require access to the Site;
(ii) once notification has been received by PRS, the relevant third party shall be required to sign an agreement with the PRS on the same terms as set out in this letter agreement prior to the disclosure of the link to the Site; and
(iii) PRS shall notify you once it has received these assurances from the third party. You may then disclose the link to the Site to that third party.
- That you will comply with all applicable laws including the UK GDPR, the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, and all other applicable laws relating to processing of personal data and privacy.
Performing Right Society Limited
Goldings House, 2 Hay’s Lane, London SE1 2HB
Registered In England and Wales No. 134396