We’re only able to track and pay royalties for music that’s been registered with us.
To register your music – also referred to as works – you’ll need the following details:
- Your membership (CAE/IPI) number
- Membership information for any other writers
- Agreed share percentages
- Title and writers of any existing works sampled or remixed
- Instrumentation for classical or dramatic work
- Agreement number, if you’re a publisher
You can also include the following information to help us track your music:
- Alternative titles
- Song duration
Once you’ve submitted these details, you’ll be given a reference number and a unique tunecode for each work. You should keep a record of these in case you need them later.
If you’re a writer or composer
You can register and amend your works at any time. If you have a publisher, they will likely do this on your behalf but it’s best to check.
If you're a publisher
You can register and amend works by any writer or composer that you publish.