Skip navigation links
Businesses and live events
Broadcast and online
Recorded media
Production music
Customer portal

Live venues and events 

Wherever you want to stage a live event, you will need to obtain the correct licence. This should be done before the event and you should choose the option that suits your needs below.

If you run a charity and community group, find out more about the charity and community event discount scheme.

Do you need setlist and/or programme forms to report music used at your event? Choose from the list below:


Need a licence for live events at your festival?

Find out more
Local Authorities

Licence for live events at local authority buildings?

Find out more

Need a licence for live events at your theatre?

Find out more

Putting on a live music event at a University?

Find out more

Existing customers

Pay your PRS for Music invoices quickly and securely online.

Pay an invoice
Follow us on M Magazine Twitter Facebook Linked In YouTube
© PRS for Music