Playing music at work

Whether you run a café, shop, gym or any other workplace that plays music, a PPL PRS Music Licence allows you to legally play music at your business. TheMusicLicence allows you to play PRS members' music, whether through the radio, TV, other digital devices and live performances.

This licence is available via the PPL PRS website.


There are a range of tariffs to cover the different uses of music across various venue types. To help you understand how much TheMusicLicence could cost, visit the PPL PRS website to view all tariffs.

switching account

Switching your account...