Overseas royalties

Most countries have music copyright societies that collect and distribute royalties. We have agreements with these overseas societies so you can receive royalties for your music that’s played or performed outside of the UK.

Overseas admin rates

The overseas societies that we work with each have their own distribution rules, which dictate how much royalty is passed to us.

Overseas payment dates

We receive royalties from overseas societies throughout the year, which we pay through our quarterly distributions. 

switching account

Switching your account...