To comply with the Copyright, Designs & Patents Act 1988, your business is legally required to pay for the use of any copyright music on your premises.


For more information on music licensing, copyright and what to expect when setting up a licence with us, please take a look at our licensing pages.

Get in touch

If you have any questions about music licensing for your business, please call us on +350 200 43785 or email To arrange a face-to-face meeting with one of our representative, please call James Cordali on the number above. You can also write to us at:

Music Copyright (Gibraltar) Services Ltd
13 Convent Place