To comply with the Bermuda Copyright & Designs Act 2004, your business is legally required to pay for the use of any copyright music on your premises.
- Download general licensing tariff for Bermuda
- Download restaurant licensing tariff for Bermuda
- Download hotel licensing tariff for Bermuda
- Download restaurant licensing application form for Bermuda
- Download hotel licensing application form for Bermuda
If you want to know why you need a licence and what to expect when you set one up, take a look at our Licensing music page.
Retail sector introductory offer - until 21 December 2017
PRS for Music has been working to help make businesses aware that they may need a licence to use music in their premises under copyright law. We have published tariff rates for all Shops and Stores which use background music in Bermuda.
To help make it easier for you to become legally compliant with copyright requirements PRS for Music is offering new customers:
- A waiver of any fees that would normally be back-dated (NB: retrospective fees can be charged up to a period of 6 years of usage)
- A 25 per cent discount on the cost for the licence’s first year
- A waiver of the Higher Royalty Rate for the licence’s first year
To benefit from the offer you must obtain a valid licence from PRS for Music before 21 December 2017.
This offer is only available to operators/owners/proprietors of:
- retail shops and stores
- showrooms and wholesale warehouses, who do not currently hold a licence from PRS for Music for music usage within these premises.
Applying for a Licence under the offer:
To apply for a licence under the offer you must:
- Call: +44 (0)20 3741 4701 between 8am – 1pm (a licence can be issued over the phone);
- Download, complete and email the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.