To comply with the Bermuda Copyright & Designs Act 2004, your business is legally required to pay for the use of any copyright music on your premises.
- Download general licensing tariff for Bermuda
- Download restaurant licensing tariff for Bermuda
- Download hotel licensing tariff for Bermuda
- Download restaurant licensing application form for Bermuda
- Download hotel licensing application form for Bermuda
If you want to know why you need a licence and what to expect when you set one up, take a look at our Licensing music page.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about music licensing for your business, please call us on +1 887 457 0079 (no charge), 8am to 1pm, Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org