To comply with the Copyright Act 1998, your business is legally required to pay for the use of any copyright music on your premises. 

Licensing tariff for businesses

Licensing music

If you want to know why you need a licence and what to expect when you set one up, take a look at our Licensing music page.

Get in touch

If you have any questions about music licensing for your business, please call us on +1 242 321 1854 or email To arrange a face-to-face meeting with our local representative, Annabel Cole, please call the number above. You can also write to us at:

Sound Advice Ltd. 
PO Box N121
Nassau NP