Our online production tariffs cover, but are not limited to:
- Audio-visual content (amateur or professional) made for broadcast on video sharing and social media platforms eg. YouTube
- Films or series that are made available online
- Online productions available for retail sale via streaming or download providers (includes audio/audio visual books).
Online production rates do not cover:
- Corporate videos, advertisements or branded content
- If your production does contain branded content, please refer to our Adverts, Branded Content and Corporate rates
- If you are hosting content on your own website, you may also require a Performing Right Online Licence (PROL). You will only need a PROL if you use audio and /or audio visual content that is hosted on your site (i.e. if it is not hosted on an external site such as YouTube). Please refer to PROL rates for more information.
Online - Download and Streaming
|Per 30s unit||Per Track||Per production
Podcast (audio only)
Podcast series deals by negotiation
Call +44 (0) 20 3741 3888
Rate card notes
- An £8 admin fee is charged for each licence.
Are you hosting your content on your own website?
You will legally need a Performing Right Online Licence (PROL) if you host audio and/or audio-visual content on your site (ie. not on an external platform such as YouTube or Vimeo). Find out more about PROL rates.