< Start again

International royalty management

As you are based outside the UK, you'll need to get in touch with the rights management society in the country where you are located.

Visit our Global Partners page to find the agency for your country

If you want your service to be available in the UK and internationally, you may be eligible for a multi-territory licence

switching account

Switching your account...