Live performances

DJ Mixes

DJs performing mixes they've burned onto a digital device will need a Pro Dub licence.

Licences for concert venues, festivals, Local Authorities, theatres and universities

Whether you run a café, shop, gym or any other workplace that plays music, a PPL PRS Music Licence allows you to legally play music at your business. TheMusicLicence allows you to play PRS members' music, whether through the radio, TV, other digital devices and live performances.

This licence is available via the PPL PRS website.

switching account

Switching your account...