The right licence for you

< Back to licensing

We think you need TheMusicLicence which is available on the PPL PRS website.

TheMusicLicence allows you to play PRS members' music, whether through the radio, TV, other digital devices and live performances.

Click here to get a quote

If you are wishing to live stream a concert or live event to a UK audience, you may need an Online Live Concert (OLC) licence. 

Click here to use our handy tool to understand whether you need this licence.

switching account

Switching your account...