The right licence for you

< Back to licensing

We think you need a ProDub licence. This licence provides permission to individuals who wish to dub (copy) music that they privately own onto formats for the specific purpose of using these copies in their professional working capacity ie. a DJ set or fitness class. You can purchase this licence at our MusicShop.

If you are wishing to live stream a concert or live event to a UK audience, you may need an Online Live Concert (OLC) licence. 

Click here to find out if this licence is right for you.

switching account

Switching your account...