PRS for Music is committed to amending and developing our public performance tariffs.
To do this, we run consultations to engage with customers, offering an open line of communication during the review process.
The responses will help us make informed decisions and shape our tariffs ensuring they are fit for purpose.
Exhibitions, industry trade shows & consumer fairs tariffs consultation
- Fitness and Dance consultation
- Hair and Beauty Consultation
- Higher Education consultation
- Local Authorities Consultation
- Passenger Vessels Consultation
- Retail Consultation
- Workplaces Consultation
- Popular Music Concerts Tariff (‘Tariff LP’) (2015)
- Code of Conduct (2012)
- Amateur Sports Clubs Consultation (2012)