Jazz FM Awards Ticket Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Prize is for a pair of tickets to the 2022 Jazz FM Awards at Shoreditch Town Hall on Thursday 20 October 2022.
- To be entered into the “Sweepstakes” competition (the "Competition”) you must be a writer member of Performing Right Society Limited (PRS) and/or Mechanical-Copyright Protection Society (MCPS) and must follow the instructions in the respective social media post which you decide to enter via by either a) retweeting and replying to the PRS for Music post which launched the competition on Twitter on 11 October 2022 and by following @prsformusic and @jazzfm on Twitter; b) by following @prsformusic and @jazzfmuk on Instagram and by liking, commenting and tagging a person to the PRS for Music post which launched the Competition on Instagram on 11 October 2022 or; c) by liking, commenting and tagging a person to the PRS for Music post which launched the Competition on Facebook on 11 October 2022. To be eligible to enter the Competition the entry must fulfil all requirements as specified in the instructions.
- All competition entries must be received by no later than 23:59 on Thursday 13 October 2022 (the “Closing Time”). Only one entry per person is permitted. You may enter the Competition by following the instructions on one social media platform only. You should not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
- PRS for Music will not accept: a) responsibility for competition entries that are incorrectly submitted, lost, delayed in transit or not delivered, regardless of cause, including for example due to technical faults; or b) proof or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition. Entries received after the Closing Time will not be considered.
- The winning entry will be decided at random by 10:00 on Friday 14 October 2022. The winners will be notified by the social media account they entered via, by 14:00 on Friday 14 October 2022. The winning entry will be shared on the PRS for Music Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. The winner will be named on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. By entering the Competition, you agree that if you are chosen as the winner you consent to be named on all of these social media platforms in respect of winning the Competition.
- The prize to be won by the winner is a pair of tickets to the 2022 Jazz FM Awards Sponsored by PRS for Music and PPL, as specified above (the “Prize”).
- If the winner does not respond to PRS for Music within 2 days of being notified, the winner’s Prize will be forfeited and PRS for Music will be entitled to select another winner. Once the winner has confirmed notification of the Prize, PRS for Music will make arrangements for the transfer of the prize and relevant associated details.
- The Prize is not exchangeable nor transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- PRS for Music’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name will be available on request by sending an email to email@example.com after the draw date within one month of the competition Closing Time. By entering the Competition you consent to PRS for Music naming you as winner (if applicable) to anyone who requests this in accordance with this clause 10.
- This Competition is not open to employees of PRS for Music, their families, or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
- PRS for Music cannot be held responsible for the failure of any third parties to fulfil their obligations associated with this competition. In order to receive the Prize, the winner may be required to agree to terms imposed by third parties providing services, which are necessary in order to deliver the Prize.
- By submitting a competition entry you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. PRS for Music reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- PRS for Music reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- This prize draw is governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute in relation thereto is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this prize draw is PRS for Music Limited, Goldings House, 2 Hays Lane, London SE1 2HB.