The event’s purpose is to help artists and aspiring music professionals to network and learn how to take their career to the next level with advice on the latest industry trends and tactics. There will be panels, workshops, masterclasses and listening sessions showcasing a line-up of music industry leaders and influencers.
Topics and themes of the conference include: how to create revenue streams while staying independent, building resilience, challenging inequality in today's music industry and the future of the music industry post lockdown.
- Yaw Owusu (The Playmaker Group)
- Shauni Caballero (The Go 2 Agency)
- Gemma Bradley and Ace (BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra)
- Krept & Konan, Central Cee and Ard Adz (artists)
- Claire Rose (Outreach manager, PRS for Music)
Follow this exclusive link to claim your 50 percent off the full ticket price (usually £40). The discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.