Games, Apps, CDs and DVDs
- Films or games
- Online/mobile apps
- DVD, CD and vinyl products
- Covermount products
|Territory||Per 30s||Per Track||Per Game|
For MCPS Production Music in retail Games with a budget of £500k and over, please call our licensing team on +44 (0)20 3741 3888
Non-gaming Mobile App
|Territory||Per 30s||Per Track|
CDs and DVDs
|1001 - 10,000 copies||Worldwide||
|10,001 - 50,000 copies||Worldwide||
|50,001 - 100,000 copies||Worldwide||
Rate card notes
- Retail Game rates include any console or PC game e.g. Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo.
- Retail Game rates also cover Virtual Reality experiences and games sold through digital distribution.
- Looped and interactive use of music allow unlimited looping of a single cue in a production and is charged at double the per 30s. This option is available across all usages where no per track rates are offered. Just select the looped option when applying through the Licence Manager system.
- Per game rates allow uncapped music usage for one flat rate.
- Aggregation is permitted on all per 30 second rates for CD and DVDs. Aggregation allows various music cues to be added together to produce a cumulative total.
- Speech translations do not require additional licensing.