Retail Games and Trailers, Apps, CDs and DVDs
- Retail Games or Game Trailers
- Online/mobile apps
- DVD, CD and vinyl products
- Covermount products
Apps, CDs and DVDs
Rate card notes
- Looped and interactive use of music allow unlimited looping of a single cue in a production and is charged at double the per 30s. This option is available across all usages where no per track rates are offered. Just select the looped option when applying through the Licence Manager system.
- Aggregation is permitted on all per 30 second rates for CD and DVDs. Aggregation allows various music cues to be added together to produce a cumulative total.
- Speech translations do not require additional licensing.
These rates cover audio, audio visual or interactive productions for sale or rental to the general public.
Retail Game Trailers
- Per trailer rates allow uncapped usage per trailer.
- Online use includes Social Media platforms e.g. Snapchat, YouTube etc`
- All Media rates include Worldwide online Exploitation
- Only games trailers dubbed in the UK can be licensed through our Rate Card.
If you’ve made an application previously and require additional rights, please get in touch about a top-up licence.
Retail game trailers licences include unlimited tag endings and cut-downs.
If you wish to discuss campaign rates, please contact the licensing team on +44 (0)20 3741 3888.
For MCPS Production Music in retail Games with a budget of over £10m, please call our licensing team on +44 (0)20 3741 3888 or email us at email@example.com