I belong to another society overseas can I still join PRS?

You can join PRS to represent your rights for certain territories, while your current society represents you elsewhere.

But please make sure you contact your existing society first. They may need to modify your agreement before you join PRS.

As part of our joining process you can choose which countries to exclude from our agreement. So you would simply need to select the countries covered by your existing society. 

switching account

Switching your account...