The Fund provides assistance for PRS for Music members and their dependants in times of need. Members can experience problems at any time throughout their career, and can turn to the Fund for financial support and advice.
We are here for those suffering due to illness, accident or old age, and aim to help songwriters and composers continue with their work as soon as possible.
If you have been a PRS for Music member for seven years or more, we can help in the following ways:
- Short-term loans
- Regular financial assistance
- Grants in the case of unexpected crisis
- Sheltered accommodation
- Debt management advice
- Free specialist health assessments
Supporting the Fund
The Fund relies on the generous donations by PRS members to continue with the important work we do. There are several ways you can give your support:
- Donate via our secure online donation page
- Send a cheque made to ‘PRS for Music Members Benevolent Fund’ to 2 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG.
- Some members donate a percentage of their royalties, which helps us to plan more effectively for the future. Please call +44 (0)20 3741 4067 if you’d like to discuss this with us.
- By leaving a legacy in your will to the PRS for Music Members Benevolent Fund, you will help make a long-term difference to those we support
- Fundraising events – raise money as you run, swim, and cycle. Call us if you’d like help organising an event on +44 (0)20 3741 4067
Visit our website