Skip navigation links
Member resources
Help Centre
News and features

Live Performances 

To make a claim under any of the below schemes log on to your online account and click on the ‘report live performance’ button.

Gigs, Clubs and Small Venues

Make a claim under the Gigs, Clubs and Small Venues scheme if your songs or compositions have been performed in any of the following small venues:

  • Pubs
  • Clubs
  • Music Societies
  • Community Centres
  • Hotels
  • London Underground

Concert Venues and Overseas Festivals

If you have performed at a concert venue or overseas festival then you can claim for performance royalties by logging into your online account and clicking on 'Report live performances'.

Applicable concert venues and festivals are typically ones whose principle business is promoting regular musical events and are licensed by us, such as:

  • Arenas or other concert halls or venues (for example O2 Academy venues, South Bank Concert Halls, Rock City, Lemon Tree, Borderline, Barfly venues)
  • Music or arts festivals (for example Glastonbury, Download, T in the Park)
  • Universities or Colleges of Higher Education
  • Arts Centres
  • Civic Halls
  • Theatres

Overseas Live Events – performances outside of the UK

Report your Overseas Live Events if you have performed or had your work performed outside of the UK. We will send these details directly to the relevant local collection society who license and collect any royalties. Typical events and venues include:

  • Large concerts and live music venues
  • Music Festivals
  • Classical concerts
  • Small gigs and clubs events

What are the live tariffs outside of the UK?

The live tariff is the licence fee collected by the local society from the promoter or venue of an event to cover the performing rights. These differ according to the territory. 

“Actual rate” is the actual licensing rate applied after tariff discounts or other conditions are applied.

“Published tariff” is the method of calculation of the licence fee. This normally consists of a headline percentage rate applied to the box office value, and discounts or other conditions may apply which reduce the rate. There may also be alternative calculation methods which can change the rate.

Login to the members area to see how the licence fee for your performances will be calculated.
Report live and online performances

Report your gigs

Have you performed your own songs recently?

Report your gig
Follow us on M Magazine Twitter Facebook Linked In YouTube
© PRS for Music