Skip navigation links
Bahamas home
Music licensing in the Bahamas
Bahamas Gigs, Clubs and Small Venues
Bahamas FAQs
Contact Us - Bahamas

Where the money goes 

Where does the money come from?

Money is due to PRS for Music for any public performance of music, whether live or recorded, and from radio and television broadcasts and online. 

PRS for Music also generates money through licence fees from the recording of our members’ music on many different formats, including CDs and DVDs. 

Where does the money go? 

After deducting the costs of running the organisation, all the income PRS for Music receive from licence fees is distributed back to their songwriter, composer and music publisher members.



Follow us on M Magazine Twitter Facebook Linked In YouTube
© PRS for Music