PRS and MCPS mandated territories 

PRS and MCPS can license music users and record companies in this territory. If you require a licence for the use of music in this country, please email us at directlicensing@prsformusic.com









international territories

Territory specific

In some of these territories we have appointed local agents who work on our behalf.

Follow us on M Magazine Twitter Facebook Linked In YouTube
© PRS for Music