Skip navigation links
Our organisation
Our people
Our track record
Corporate resources
Policy and research
Press centre

You have a TV licence - isn't that enough? 

A TV licence permits you to receive certain broadcast signals. It is not concerned with copyright material. If you play copyright music in public by any means you are likely to need a Music Licence. PRS for Music licenses the public performance of music that is included on TV such as theme tunes, adverts and music played within films and TV programmes.

Follow us on M Magazine Twitter Facebook Linked In YouTube
© PRS for Music