Skip navigation links
Our organisation
Our people
Our track record
Corporate resources
Policy and research
Press centre

Who has to have a Music Licence? 

Any location or premises, outside of home, where music is played from clubs to concert halls, from discos to dentists’ waiting rooms and from trains to takeaways. The owner/proprietor of the premises is normally responsible for obtaining a Music Licence for the public performance of copyright music.

Follow us on M Magazine Twitter Facebook Linked In YouTube
© PRS for Music