Skip navigation links
Our organisation
Our people
Our track record
Corporate resources
Policy and research
Press centre

What if the music you play is not from the UK? 

PRS for Music is affiliated with similar societies throughout the world; therefore the writers and publishers from countries such as India, China, France and Italy, to name a few, will receive royalties which have been collected by us for the performance of their works within the UK.  This means that whatever the country of origin of the music you play, a Music Licence is required.

Follow us on M Magazine Twitter Facebook Linked In YouTube
© PRS for Music