Skip navigation links
Our organisation
Our people
Our track record
Corporate resources
Policy and research
Press centre

I have also been contacted by MPLC. 

The Motion Picture Licensing Company (MPLC) is a totally separate organisation to PRS for Music. The MPLC Umbrella Licence ® is legally required for film screenings outside cinemas and the home, other than where an exception applies (such as certain educational uses).

You may also need a licence from Filmbank. Whether you need a MPLC or Filmbank licence depends on which film you are screening and which market sector your business operates in. Please contact MPLC or Filmbank to confirm which licence you need to obtain.

Contact MPLC on 01323 649 647 or email ukinfo@mplc.com
Contact Filmbank on 0207 984 5950 or email info@filmbank.co.uk

Follow us on M Magazine Twitter Facebook Linked In YouTube
© PRS for Music