Skip navigation links
Our organisation
Our people
Our track record
Corporate resources
Policy and research
Press centre

Does it matter how the music is performed? 

No, whether the performance is played live or by such means as CD, radio, DVD, TV, karaoke etc, whether a charge is made for admission, or whether the performers are paid, a Music Licence is still necessary.

Follow us on M Magazine Twitter Facebook Linked In YouTube
© PRS for Music