Make it Happen: Engage your Fans and Make Money
PRS for Music to host interactive seminar at The Great Escape
PRS for Music have announced that they are hosting an interactive seminar at The Great Escape focusing on practical advice for songwriters, artists, managers and labels in the context of today's music industry.
The ‘Make it Happen’ seminar will feature a variety of seasoned music industry experts from different fields including A+R, management, songwriting and publishing. The seminar aims to provide a dynamic, engaging and organic discussion – all topics are decided by the attendees, either by sending suggestions when registering or asking the panel of experts on the day.
On the ‘Make it Happen’ Panel:
- Amul Batra, Fwinki Music - Manages James Yuill, The Answering Machine and Fenech Soler
- Myles Keller, PRS for Music Membership Development Director
- Ross Millard, Guitarist, Singer and Songwriter from The Futureheads
- Steve Proud, A+R Manager at 14th Floor/Warners
- Paul Reed, Project Coordinator with Generator and Artist Liaison Manager with Evolution Festival
- Nick Robinson, Senior VP at Kobalt Publishing.
‘Make it Happen’ will take place on Friday 15th May at 2pm in the Artist Village and is available to anyone with a Delegate or Artist Village Pass for the Great Escape. You don’t need to register to attend but PRS for Music are encouraging people to register prior so attendees can provide suggestions on the topics and questions the session will cover.
This’ll be a really useful afternoon focusing on practical advice for songwriters, bands, managers or anyone trying to get their music noticed.
To Register and to provide suggestions on topics and/or questions visit PRS for Music’s website and search for ‘The Great Escape’.
Straight after the panel PRS for Music will be hosting free drinks and a chance to meet and talk with the panel, other delegates and bands.