Independent Production Companies (IPC) licence
The Independent Production Companies (IPC) licence is available to those that make TV programmes for UK broadcasters, including Channel 4 and Channel 5.
2018 licence fees for MCPS Production Music
|Licence category||Worldwide (all media)|
|Single series (up to 8 productions)||£2,000|
|Annual deal - single IPC||From £5,000|
|Annual deal - group IPC||
Call +44 (0)20 3741 4101
Production music rate card notes
- Other available rates include UK (all media) and worldwide excluding UK (all media). These are charged at 50% of the worldwide rate.
- If you are making a TV programme promo please call +44 (0)20 3741 4101 for a quote.
- Productions are covered in perpertuity.
- Radio, public location and theatrical uses are excluded from IPC rates
- Aggregation is permitted on all per 30 second rates. Aggregation allows various music cues to be added together to produce a cumulative total.
How do you apply?
Please complete an application form and email to email@example.com
Once we have received your application, we will assign you an account manager, who will be in contact to set up your licence. For further information please contact the IPC team on +44 (0)20 3741 4101.
N.B. You will need to submit cuesheets within 14 days of delivering your production to the broadcaster.