I've joined MCPS but my mechanical share isn't on the work
If you've joined MCPS recently but your mechanical share isn't showing on the work, follow these steps to add it:
- Firstly, make sure you register your share on the work as this won’t be added automatically.
- Go to Amending works. This can be found on your homepage once you've logged in or on our Works page, which you can get to via Works in the top-bar navigation.
- Select Amend an existing work.
- Search by tune code or ISWC number for the work you'd like to update. Can't find your tune code?
- When you can see the Work Details screen, press Next to get to Your Interested Parties.
- Register the mechanical share as a percentage up to two decimal places.
Please note that amending a work won't overwrite the existing work immediately. Instead, it creates a duplicate which the system will automatically merge as soon as the royalties against the work reach a certain value.