Help with my works
We want to solve any problems with straightforward explanations and easy ways for you to get them sorted.
Step-by-step answers or what to do next.
- Do all my band members need to register a work?
- How do I amend a work?
- How do I contest share splits?
- How do I find my works?
- How do I find out what my share split is?
- How do I prove copyright?
- How do I register a work on the website?
- How do I search the database?
- I have joined MCPS by my mechanical share is not on the work
- My co-writer already registered our work. Do I need to do it as well?
- Someone has infringed my copyright, what do I do?
- What do I do if my works have been merged incorrectly?
- What does a possible match mean?
- What happens if I notice a change to one of my works in the database?
- What if I registered two versions of a work and now there's only one?
- What if there's someone I don't recognise on my work?
- What if there's the same work twice on my list?
- What is a share split?
- What is an alternative title?
- What is a normal share split?
- What's the right way of registering a work with the sample?
- When should I register a work?
- Where do I find my tunecode?
- Why aren't all my works showing in your database?
- Why does the My Works button not show all my works?
- Why is my name not on the work my bandmate registered?