Ask us about licensing

All our licences have their own pages with rates and details for applying. You may find the information you need there. If not, use the form below and we'll get back to you within 5 working days.

If you are looking for a licence to play music at work, a festival or a live performance, these are now provided by PPL PRS Ltd.

If you're a writer or publisher with a question, raise a query instead.

I need help with

Provide as much detail as you can to help us answer your query faster
If you have one, find your CAE/IPI at the top of your latest newsletter. If not, leave blank
switching account

Switching your account...