Businesses support UK music

It is because of the 210,000 businesses like yours that our members are able to go on creating the music we all love, securing the future of great British music. Did you know that PRS for Music is the single largest new funder of music and nearly 90 percent of all licence fees goes straight back to the songwriters, composers & publishers and the other 10 percent on our running fees.

PRS for Music at Festival No.6
PRS for Music partnered with Festival No.6 to present the Lost in the Woods stage

We deeply believe in supporting emerging talent and provide £2m in funding for the PRS Foundation - the UK's leading funder of new music across all genres.