Senior Strategy Manager
Location: Based in Kings Cross, the role will start with working remotely with the opportunity to continue with some remote-working once we return to the office
Salary: £65,000 - £73,000
Closing date: Sunday 28 February 2021
About The Role
We are looking for a Senior Strategy Manager who will work together with our CEO and Executive Leadership Team, to develop actionable strategies at a corporate and business unit level and support the organisation in making innovative and informed decisions about its long- term direction.
The role will also include, but not limited to:
- Develop our Corporate Strategy and co-ordinate our annual strategic planning process.
- Partner with business units and functional teams, to formulate actionable, evidence-based strategies aligned to PRS’s Corporate Strategy.
- Provide ongoing strategic advice and support to business unit leaders.
- Lead projects from scoping through to delivery.
- Design and undertake timely and robust quantitative and qualitative analysis to inform strategic decision-making.
- Produce impactful and high-quality written materials including Board papers and project presentations.
- Actively monitor and assess developments in PRS’s markets and competitive environment.
- Build support for strategies with key stakeholders and take a lead in communicating our strategic direction across the business.
- Build and maintain relationships across the organisation and market.
- Support the Head of Strategy with team development and be a role model for Strategy across the business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record within strategy gained from either an inhouse strategy role or consultancy firm.
Other experience must include:
- Strong track record in a strategy consultancy or inhouse strategy function.
- Experience of designing and leading strategic projects.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical capability (must be proficient with Excel and knowledge of Power BI or other analytics software is a plus)
- Able to work autonomously to lead and deliver projects but also willing and able to provide hands on support across the team.
- Experienced at problem solving and hypothesis building and able to make sense of and draw conclusions from ambiguous or partial information.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal including the ability to communicate findings in a meaningful and accessible way for all stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including working with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Experience of managing and coaching other team members.
- Highly organised and able to balance and prioritise multiple activities.
- Collaborative working style.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
We live by our values they are deeply ingrained in our company culture. We want to help you grow throughout your career, so we have plenty of development opportunities for you including work-shadowing, study-support, variety of courses and a bespoke online learning platform.
We are proud of the benefits which we offer to our employees. These include wellbeing activities throughout the year, flexible working, enhanced maternity leave, a generous annual leave entitlement and corporate discounts including gym membership & a cycle to work scheme.
We also have a number of perks including home working, regular live music events including virtual events, roof terraces on both sites, subsidised cafes, and a relaxed dress code.
Sound like you?
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you – apply now and send your CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com.
(PRS For Music is continuing to follow the Government recommendation in light of COVID -19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, members and candidates.
Our focus is to provide our members with the best service and support, and therefore we remain focused on our resourcing strategy and continue to encourage applications for advertised roles. We have now transitioned our staff to work from home and have adopted a remote interviewing, onboarding and training process.
We are committed to only recruit for vacancies that are essential to the livelihood and continued service to our members.)