Senior Internal Communications Manager
Location: split-site across our Kings Cross and Streatham office with some remote-working
Salary: £43,000 - £53,000 per annum
Term: 9 months fixed term contract (maternity cover)
Closing date: Sunday 3 May 2020
About The Role
We are looking for a Senior Internal Communications Manager to lead the internal communications function at PRS for Music, the focus of this role is to improve staff engagement and help make the company a great place to work.
You will bring our corporate strategy to life for staff at all levels and keep teams informed of progress against it and our operational performance. This role will continue to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the business and with our partner organisations. You will enhance engagement by celebrating working at PRS for Music by creating opportunities for staff to network, engage, learn and have fun. All with music and the music industry centre stage.
The role will include, but not limited to:
- Strategic communications advice to CEO and executive leadership team.
- Development and implementation of internal communications strategy that is both measurable and achievable.
- Continual renewal and development of internal communications channels to ensure messages are landing and delivering results.
- Communications support for HR team in delivering specific engagement and people initiatives.
- Accountable for project communications companywide, ensuring all activities and channels are on brand and on message.
- Delivery of communications events across locations and throughout the year.
The successful candidate will have previous internal communications experience at a senior level gained either in-house or from an agency. You will have working knowledge of the creative industries and legal/corporate issues they face. You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
You will be a good team player with the ability to work across the organisation and with a wide range of stakeholders as well as working unsupervised and on your own initiative. You will have strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to manage conflicting and competing priorities whilst maintaining working relationships.
Other experience includes:
- Track record of delivering engaging internal communications campaigns utilising a range of traditional and new channels
- Team leadership, line management and budget management experience
- Strong news and political sense
- Why PRS and Next Steps are already set up so please leave this out. If you require a change to this section, please add below.
PRS for Music is a forward thinking music copyright company with a focus on being the number one rights management company in the world.
We live by our values and they are deeply ingrained in our company culture. We want to help you grow throughout your career so we have plenty of development opportunities for you.
We run a number of wellbeing activities throughout the year, and encourage flexible working and a relaxed dress code.
We also have a number of perks including roof terrace’s on both sites, regular live music events, subsidised cafes, corporate discounts including gym membership.
Sound like you?
We’d love to hear from you – send your CV and why you think you’re a great match for the role to email@example.com.
By submitting an application you acknowledge that you have read our Employment Applicant Privacy Notice.