Location: Split-site across our Kings Cross and Streatham office, the role will start with working remotely with the opportunity to continue with some remote-working once we return to the office
Salary: Circa £55,000
Term: 10 Months Fixed Term Contract
Closing date: Wednesday 21 October 2020
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage and co-ordinate projects which meet identified business needs and objectives on time and to budget. The successful candidate will ensure appropriate reporting, management, and resource deployment in line with the PRS for Music Programme and Project framework.
This role will support the end-to-end delivery of a programme that represents a transformational change to the ways of working within the business and the successful candidate will report into the Programme Manager, working closely with the Business Change Manager, and be responsible for leading a number of facilities/property work-streams.
The role will also include:
- Facilities-specific requirements
- Lead an RFP for Office Re-Design Services through to Steering Group approval of the design
- Specify facilities requirements for inclusion into the re-design of an existing office space
- Assist the Cost-Consultant in the appointment of a Fit-Out Contractor
- Attend Fit-Out Progress meetings and report on progress
- Establish service provider contracts for the provision of services such as Catering, Cleaning, Maintenance, Security, etc)
- Plan and lead the implementation of the above-mentioned services
- Plan and lead the relocation/disposal of assets
- Work with Partner Organisations and their appointed project managers, where required, to manage any ‘facilities separation’ activities and impact on internal service providers
Generic Project Management requirements:
- Identify & Manage Resource conflicts and inter-dependencies with other transformational programmes, scoping and planning the workstreams accordingly
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders across the business, including our Legal team with regard to contractual negotiations for service providers
- Work closely with other Project Managers engaged by the programme
- Working outside of core business hours as the programme demands
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a project manager with a proven track record of successfully delivering facilities management projects
- A solid understanding of each phase of the project lifecycle from initiation through build and test to go-live
- Commercial Awareness
- A proficiency in MS Excel
- Confidence using structured project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2) and tools, e.g. MS Project whilst working with/directing mix of in-house and third-party suppliers
Additionally, the successful candidate will have:
- Experience dealing with customers/users and establishing long term client relationships demonstrating the use of excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working within a programme and project environment with a matrix management style of working
- A Project/Programme management qualification, such as PRINCE2, Agile Project Management, MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) and PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Experience negotiating Service Contracts
- A proficiency in MS Project
- A proficiency in Report Writing
We live by our values they are deeply ingrained in our company culture. We want to help you grow throughout your career, so we have plenty of development opportunities for you including work-shadowing, study-support, variety of courses and a bespoke online learning platform.
We are proud of the benefits which we offer to our employees. These include wellbeing activities throughout the year, flexible working, enhanced maternity leave, a generous annual leave entitlement and corporate discounts including gym membership & a cycle to work scheme.
We also have a number of perks including home working, regular live music events including virtual events, roof terraces on both sites, subsidised cafes, and a relaxed dress code.
Sound like you?
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you – apply now and send your CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(PRS For Music is continuing to follow the Government recommendation in light of COVID -19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, members and candidates.
Our focus is to provide our members with the best service and support, and therefore we remain focused on our resourcing strategy and continue to encourage applications for advertised roles. We have now transitioned our staff to work from home and have adopted a remote interviewing, onboarding and training process.
We are committed to only recruit for vacancies that are essential to the livelihood and continued service to our members.)