Personal Assistant International Office
Location: Central London with some remote working
Closing date: Sunday 26 September 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant join us on a permanent contract. The role will start working remotely with the opportunity to continue with some remote working once we return to our Hub at London Bridge.
About the role
The primary activities for the role will be to provide PA support to the Director, including diary management, email correspondence, creating presentations, preparing paperwork for meetings, general administration work and some travel management.
Other duties will include, but limited to:
- Managing the Directors’ diaries to ensure meetings and appointments are scheduled according to priorities, effective use is made of time available and information regarding the whereabouts/involvement of the Directors is included
- Acting as the Directors’ representative on internal and external matters of an administrative nature. Build and nurture excellent relationships with PA’s of senior-most executives at foreign societies.
- Organising meetings at senior level which include individuals within or external to PRS for Music.
- Organising and distributing agendas for meetings, taking and circulating minutes which may be of a highly confidential nature.
- Managing the SharePoint sites of the departments to ensure they remain current and well organised.
- Undertaking a variety of specific projects/assignments involving internal and external research and liaison, on behalf of the Directors as directed.
- Post-pandemic, managing complex international travel.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work effectively under pressure and remain calm
- Independence, resilience and ability to self-motivate
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail and excellent written English
- Self-starter, does not wait to be told or directed
- Collaborates and shares own knowledge and expertise with others
- Always on the look-out for more efficient ways of working
We have worked hard at PRS for Music to create a culture where each colleague can bring their true selves to work and thrive.
We want you to have the work/life balance you need, so our flexible working approach covers both location and hours. You can work with your manager to find the hours that work best for you, as long as you are available for meetings when needed. We even provide the opportunity twice a year to work remotely, for up to a month at a time, in the UK or abroad.
We love music and host events so we can socialise as a team and share our passion. From our legendary Christmas Gig and PRS Presents to quizzes, drag queen bingo, comedy nights and team socials. Wellbeing is high on our agenda with a full programme of events, webinars, and initiatives, plus a team of Mental Health First Aiders to ensure we are happy, healthy and engaged.
Sound like you?
If so, we would love to hear from you – apply now and send your CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covid-19 Recruitment Statement
PRS For Music is continuing to follow the Government recommendation in light of COVID -19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, members and candidates.
Our focus is to provide our members with the best service and support, and therefore we remain focused on our resourcing strategy and continue to encourage applications for advertised roles.
We are transitioning back to a hybrid model of working across the organisation including in our recruitment process. Whilst our first stage interviews will take place remotely, we want you to experience the culture and working environment at PRS for Music.
Therefore, once opened, our new Central London Hub, based in London Bridge will be used for second stage interviews.
We are committed to only recruit for vacancies that are essential to the livelihood and continued service to our members.
Please note: That due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to give feedback to all candidates at shortlisting stage. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Many Thanks – The HR Team