Partner Manager APAC
Location: Based at our Central London and Streatham office, the role will start with working remotely with the opportunity to continue with some remote-working once we return to the office
Closing date: Thursday 30 September 2021
About the role
The primary activities for the role will be:
- Responsible for continuous real-time intelligence on market developments with assigned partners (“APs”).
- Monitor and analyse financial performance of APs and provide analysis on budget variations.
- Act as day-to-day contact on all issues with APs, and develop relationships with counterparts.
- Assist Head of Partnership Development in identifying business opportunities and risks with APs.
- Participate in deal negotiations with APs.
- Provide monthly reporting on financial performance and business intelligence on APs.
- Manage and respond to queries from APs in conjunction with operations specialist resource, as well as queries from Membership to APs.
- Submit and manage claims for Royalty Claims team to APs.
- Relevant experience within a similar role
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Business experience in the sub-region
- Existing relationships with APs
- Understanding of PRS for Music systems
- Proven written communication skills
- Understanding of financial statements
We have worked hard at PRS for Music to create a culture where each colleague can bring their true selves to work and thrive.
We want you to have the work/life balance you need, so our flexible working approach covers both location and hours. You can work with your manager to find the hours that work best for you, as long as you are available for meetings when needed. We even provide the opportunity twice a year to work remotely, for up to a month at a time, in the UK or abroad.
We love music and host events so we can socialise as a team and share our passion. From our legendary Christmas Gig and PRS Presents to quizzes, drag queen bingo, comedy nights and team socials. Wellbeing is high on our agenda with a full programme of events, webinars, and initiatives, plus a team of Mental Health First Aiders to ensure we are happy, healthy and engaged.
Sound like you?
If so, we would love to hear from you – apply now and send your CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com.
Covid-19 Recruitment Statement
PRS For Music is continuing to follow the Government recommendation in light of COVID -19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, members and candidates.
Our focus is to provide our members with the best service and support, and therefore we remain focused on our resourcing strategy and continue to encourage applications for advertised roles.
We are transitioning back to a hybrid model of working across the organisation including in our recruitment process. Whilst our first stage interviews will take place remotely, we want you to experience the culture and working environment at PRS for Music.
Therefore, once opened, our new Central London Hub, based in London Bridge will be used for second stage interviews.
We are committed to only recruit for vacancies that are essential to the livelihood and continued service to our members.
Please note: That due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to give feedback to all candidates at shortlisting stage. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Many Thanks – The HR Team