Internal Comms Executive (12 month FTC)
Salary: £30,000 pro rata
Term: Part time (14 hours per week), 12 month FTC
Closing Date: Open
About the role
The purpose of the role is to:
- Support the internal communications team at PRS for Music to assist in improving staff engagement and help make the company a great place to work
- Working alongside the Senior Internal Communications Manager to bring our corporate strategy to life for staff at all levels and keep teams informed of progress against it and our operational performance
- Celebrate working at PRS for Music, creating opportunities for staff to network, engage, learn and have fun. All with music and the music industry centre stage
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels of the business and with our partner organisations
The key responsibilities include:
- Support the Senior Internal Communications Manager (ICM) in the delivery and implementation of internal communications strategy
- Supporting the ICM in planning and delivering the monthly all hands (Town Hall)
- Support the ICM in the reviewing and delivering the current IC function
- Communications support for HR team in delivering specific engagement and people initiatives
- Supporting the ICM in project communications company wide and ensuring all activities and channels are on brand and on message
- Support ICM in delivery of communications events across locations and throughout the year
- Supporting the ICM in delivery of engaging internal communications campaigns utilising a range of traditional and new channels
- Support ICM in any analytics and measurement of the IC
You should have experience in:
- Previous internal / external communications
- Highly developed oral and written communication to include presentations skills
- A proven ability to write, proof and edit clear, accessible, and engaging content for a wide variety of audiences and platforms
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building and stakeholder management skills
PRS for Music has been at the heart of the music business since 1914, representing our membership of 160,000 songwriters, composers, and publishers. We pay royalties to our members when their musical works are performed, broadcast, streamed, or used in film and TV. We also work on impacting the music industry through collaborations, digital developments, influencing legislation and supporting new musical talent for the future.
We have worked hard at PRS for Music to create a culture where each colleague can bring their true selves to work and thrive.
We want you to have the work/life balance you need, so our flexible working approach covers both location and hours. You can work with your manager to find the hours that work best for you, as long as you are available for meetings when needed. We even provide the opportunity twice a year to work remotely, for up to a month at a time, in the UK or abroad.
We love music and host events so we can socialise as a team and share our passion. From our legendary Christmas Gig to quizzes, drag queen bingo, comedy nights and team socials. Wellbeing is high on our agenda with a full programme of events, webinars, and initiatives, plus a team of Mental Health First Aiders to ensure we are happy, healthy and engaged.
Sound like you?
If so, we would love to hear from you – apply now and send your CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.