Distribution Policy Manager
Location: Based in Streatham, the role will start with working remotely with the opportunity to continue with some remote-working once we return to the office
Closing date: Friday 24 July 2020
About the Role
We have an exciting role within our Membership team for a Distribution Policy Manager who will support the review, development and implementation of Distribution policies governing the valuation of music usage across all performing and mechanical sections.
As a Distribution Policy Manager you will:
- Develop a centre of business expertise in distribution policy and practice
- Maintain the policy plan, manage multiple in-flight policy review projects
- Ensure the precision and accuracy of all impact analysis
- Provide high quality deliverables in direct support of high-profile board decisions
The role will also include, but not limited to:
- Research and develop creative distribution policy decisions which seek to increase the accuracy and cost efficiency of distributions, evaluating potential impacts on the membership, as a whole or within specific segments
- Communicate clearly the background, rationale and impact of policy options to senior management, board members and external parties with various levels of understanding
- Ensure a clear and coherent framework for financial impact analysis of decisions, including continuity with past approaches and development of practices to increase the efficiency and accuracy of impact assessments
- Effective management of multiple policy review projects, ensuring on target delivery of objectives
- Liaise with key stakeholders in other areas, including Operations, Licensing and Communications, to ensure clarity across the organisation on both upcoming policy review triggers and the implementation of policy decisions
- Ensure new or amended policies are clearly understood across the business and are implemented with minimum disruption to BAU Regular review of the implementation of key distribution policies
- Work collaboratively and in depth with stakeholders in other areas, especially Distribution Assurance, Finance and Operations to ensure major changes are fully understood and risks minimised
The successful candidate will have an established track record of presenting complex ideas and supporting data in a clear and understandable language. You will also have the ability to produce detailed written reports and presentations for a range of audiences. To achieve this, you will have extensive experience in working with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office packages. You will have experience of end-to-end management of research and analysis projects where you identify and share key insights. You enjoy building and maintaining relationships across teams and departments to share knowledge and improve processes.
PRS for Music is a forward thinking music copyright company with a focus on being the number one rights management company in the world.
We live by our values and they are deeply ingrained in our company culture. We want to help you grow throughout your career so we have plenty of development opportunities for you.
We run a number of wellbeing activities throughout the year, and encourage flexible working and a relaxed dress code.
We also have a number of perks including roof terrace’s on both sites, regular live music events, subsidised cafes, corporate discounts including gym membership.
Sound like you?
We’d love to hear from you – send your CV and why you think you’re a great match for the role to email@example.com.
By submitting an application you acknowledge that you have read our Employment Applicant Privacy Notice.