Digital Support Analyst
Location: The role will start working remotely with the opportunity to continue with some remote-working once we return to the Streatham office
Salary: Max £52,500
About the Role
The role of Digital Support Analyst is responsible for providing technical and quality systems support through monitoring, triaging, user liaison, and identifying and providing solutions to software faults and enhancements in the current IT systems.
Acting as a primary point of contact after the Service Desk for resolving system issues, you will lead by providing advice and guidance to the rest of the development team through delivering detailed analysis that will lead to the resolution of incidents, changes, requests and problems.
You will assist the Internal Service Owner with the outsourcing of any support practice and activity to a Managed Service Provider (MSP) and through using your communication skills, you will build and maintain a good working relationship with the MSP.
The Digital Application Support Analyst will:
- Be responsible for liaison between the customer, development team and any third party regarding business requirements and software functionality. For any requests, incidents and problems that are raised.
- Ensure that internal and Managed Service Provider (MSP) workload is managed and that we meet any targets with regards to incidents, releases, problems and requests.
- Be responsible for the daily monitoring of key digital applications
- Liaise with MSP support team and monitor their performance
- Train team members as appropriate and end users as per business requirements
- Deliver the initial analysis (triage), interpretation and outline of requirements that lead to the resolution of new incidents, problems and requests.
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of application architectures and environments within their area of technical expertise.
- Document and maintain internal processes for technical application support and management.
- Contribute to assess quality of services and support processes of MSP. Including regular reviews
- Liaise with colleagues to translate requirements into functional specifications and detailed test plans where necessary.
- Be responsible for progress reporting including milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies for all support activities.
- Be an IT representative for all service delivery matters for their area, preparing relevant information to support work within the team.
It is essential the successful candidate has the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Incident, Problem & Change Management and Service Delivery Industry best practice (e.g. ITIL)
- Experience in dealing with 3rd parties’ providers and MSPs
- Experience of bespoke and customised IT systems
- Evidence of analysing and documenting business processes and systems
- In depth understanding of the principles, methods, techniques and tools of change process management and their relationship to project management and business improvement
- Good understanding of systems and ability to assimilate and interpret advice from technical specialists and third parties
- A sound understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Demonstrable skills and proficient in writing/modifying SQL scripts
- Working knowledge of web site related technologies, including web servers/hosting, internet protocols and other standards (e.g. FTP, SFTP etc.)
- Demonstrable skills in working with Web APIs
- Exposure to agile best practices (SCRUM)
- CMS experience (Ideally Sitecore)
The ideal candidate would have an advantage if they held the following skills and experience:
- Experience of implementation and usage of Monitoring systems like Microsoft App insights, AppDynamics or Splunk
- Desirable Cloud and network awareness with knowledge of Azure, Load Balancers, Proxy Servers, DNS and WAFs
- Knowledge of the basics of DevOps practices
- Exposure to C#.NET, MVC, RESTful WebApis
- Any project management qualification
We live by our values they are deeply ingrained in our company culture. We want to help you grow throughout your career, so we have plenty of development opportunities for you including work-shadowing, study-support, variety of courses and a bespoke online learning platform.
We are proud of the benefits which we offer to our employees. These include wellbeing activities throughout the year, flexible working, enhanced maternity leave, a generous annual leave entitlement and corporate discounts including gym membership & a cycle to work scheme.
We also have a number of perks including home working, regular live music events including virtual events, roof terraces on both sites, subsidised cafes, and a relaxed dress code.
Sound like you?
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you – apply now and send your CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(PRS For Music is continuing to follow the Government recommendation in light of COVID -19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, members and candidates.
Our focus is to provide our members with the best service and support, and therefore we remain focused on our resourcing strategy and continue to encourage applications for advertised roles. We have now transitioned our staff to work from home and have adopted a remote interviewing, onboarding and training process.
We are committed to only recruit for vacancies that are essential to the livelihood and continued service to our members.)