Location: Streatham with occasional work required at our Kings Cross office. The role will start with working remotely with the opportunity to continue with some remote-working once we return to the office
Salary: Circa £25,000
Closing date: Wednesday 21 October 2020
About the Role
The Credit Controller will be responsible for debt collection services covering all aspects of PRS for Music.
The role will include, but not limited to:
- To work closely with teams across all areas within PRSfM and companies to which PRSfM provide services under SLA to ensure prompt collection of debt in both sterling and multi-currency. To be achieved against set deadlines and KPIs in accordance with contract/agreement/SLA
- Reconcile both customer and control accounts
- Oversee and assist in the monitoring of customer accounts for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Investigate and resolve internal and external customer queries to the highest level
- Production of weekly debt reminders
- Working closely with external debt collection agency and external solicitors where required
- Attending both internal and external meeting as directed
- Complete month end processes and reports in a timely and accurate manner, investigating any queries by liaising with other departments/teams where necessary
- Develop and produce internal documentation around all processes within the team, to ensure continuous improvement
- Supporting process improvement projects within team to add greater value to Finance processes
- Additional work as required to support the functions of the department/business including the posting of journals, system testing etc.
The successful candidate will have experience in a collections/receivable role within a target driven commercial credit team. You will have solid experience in account management and exceptional customer service. You will have knowledge and understanding of Insolvency, Administration and Liquidation practice. You will be a proficient user of Microsoft Office software including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and specifically Excel. You will be an excellent communicator with an assertive yet professional telephone manner alongside previous experience communicating via email, letter and face-to-face.
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience using CODA and Salesforce.
We live by our values they are deeply ingrained in our company culture. We want to help you grow throughout your career, so we have plenty of development opportunities for you including work-shadowing, study-support, variety of courses and a bespoke online learning platform.
We are proud of the benefits which we offer to our employees. These include wellbeing activities throughout the year, flexible working, enhanced maternity leave, a generous annual leave entitlement and corporate discounts including gym membership & a cycle to work scheme.
We also have a number of perks including home working, regular live music events including virtual events, roof terraces on both sites, subsidised cafes, and a relaxed dress code.
Sound like you?
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you – apply now and send your CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com.
(PRS For Music is continuing to follow the Government recommendation in light of COVID -19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, members and candidates.
Our focus is to provide our members with the best service and support, and therefore we remain focused on our resourcing strategy and continue to encourage applications for advertised roles. We have now transitioned our staff to work from home and have adopted a remote interviewing, onboarding and training process.
We are committed to only recruit for vacancies that are essential to the livelihood and continued service to our members.)