Contract Manager - Contract Management
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Manager to join our Contract Management team on a permanent basis. The role will be based across our office in London Bridge and remotely as we operate a hybrid model of working.
About the Role
The Contract Manager is responsible for the delivery, management and continual improvements of specifically assigned contracts; delivering services to and from PRS for Music.
The role is accountable for ensuring all contractual services are received and delivered to the requirements of the business/customer. This will involve drafting, designing and defining new SLAs as well as contributions to contract and KPI renegotiations for existing agreements.
The Contract Manager will deliver all key activities and services, maximising our operational success through proactive planning and forecasting activities and implementing improved workflows to support successful distributions.
The Contract Manager is the primary point of contact to and from PRS for Music between the service providers, joint ventures, shareholders and customers and you will act as the primary business partner to the business units/departments and stakeholder when required.
For a copy of the job description, please contact the recruitment team Recruitment@prsformusic.com
The successful candidate will have/be:
- IACCM Practitioner Certification
- Excellent and varied stakeholder relationship management skills, at all levels
- Experience of managing contracts where traditional contractual management approaches may not work due to shareholder or political influences
- Experience of account management
- Effective people and delegation management skills and managing others to high performance
- Numerate & articulate; proficient standard office computer skills
- Analysis and planning skills with the ability to understand and interpret reports and present them in stakeholder-friendly formats.
- Experience of implementing quantifiable improvements to service provisions and deliverables.
- Delivery Focus
- Sound understanding of PRS Operations
- Self-aware and advocates continual self-development
PRS for Music has been at the heart of the music business since 1914, representing our membership of 160,000 songwriters, composers, and publishers. We pay royalties to our members when their musical works are performed, broadcast, streamed, or used in film and TV. We also work on impacting the music industry through collaborations, digital developments, influencing legislation and supporting new musical talent for the future.
We have worked hard at PRS for Music to create a culture where each colleague can bring their true selves to work and thrive.
We want you to have the work/life balance you need, so our flexible working approach covers both location and hours. You can work with your manager to find the hours that work best for you, as long as you are available for meetings when needed. We even provide the opportunity twice a year to work remotely, for up to a month at a time, in the UK or abroad.
We love music and host events so we can socialise as a team and share our passion. From our legendary Christmas Gig to quizzes, drag queen bingo, comedy nights and team socials. Wellbeing is high on our agenda with a full programme of events, webinars, and initiatives, plus a team of Mental Health First Aiders to ensure we are happy, healthy and engaged.
Sound like you?
If so, we would love to hear from you – apply now and send your CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com