Business Change Manager
Location: Split-site across our Kings Cross and Streatham office, the role will start with working remotely with the opportunity to continue with some remote-working once we return to the office
Salary: Circa £55,000
Term: 8 Months Fixed Term Contract
Closing date: Wednesday 21 October 2020
About The Role
Complementary to the programme and project managers, the Business Change Managers role is to bridge the gap between the project/programme and the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and delivery of successful business change work streams for PRS for Music as part of strategic change initiatives.
You will achieve this by:
- Creating business change strategies/plans to support adoption of the changes required by projects and programmes
- Actioning a change management assessment to create a scope for business change. Ensuring success criteria are clearly defined and agreed with stakeholders. Thereafter, monitor and control the agreed scope of change
- Transition management
- Leading the creation of benefits realisation plans and ensure benefits can be achieved and measured during and/or after the project/programme is completed
- Identifying and managing issues, risks and dependencies in a controlled manner
- Capturing ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ business processes for the future organisation and support the development of any new organisational structures required
- Ensuring appropriate training programmes are in place and delivered successfully
- Identifying people impacts and create strategies for managing the change
- Conduct impact analysis, change readiness and identify key stakeholders impacted
- Advocate good change practices
- Manage project or programme stakeholders and coordinate input/decisions
- Influence positively where necessary to ensure the business change goals of the project or programme are met
- In conjunction with PRS Comms team (and programme/project communication leads), design, develop, deliver and manage communications and engagement activities
- Act as the SME on Change Management to coach, guide, create and support the adoption of change management principles and tools across the transformation teams and wider business
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Delivering change in a complex environment
- Change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Working within a programme and project environment with a matrix management style of working
- Dealing with customers/users and establishing strong relationships, demonstrating strong interpersonal skill
- Developing and supporting the realisation of benefits
The successful candidate will be:
- Understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Exceptional at communicating, both written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
Desirably, the successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of the functions of music collection societies
- An APMG practitioner certification in Change Management or similar internationally recognised standard
- Relevant professional expertise in programme management, benefit management, business analysis, HR, or organisational design work desirable
We live by our values they are deeply ingrained in our company culture. We want to help you grow throughout your career, so we have plenty of development opportunities for you including work-shadowing, study-support, variety of courses and a bespoke online learning platform.
We are proud of the benefits which we offer to our employees. These include wellbeing activities throughout the year, flexible working, enhanced maternity leave, a generous annual leave entitlement and corporate discounts including gym membership & a cycle to work scheme.
We also have a number of perks including home working, regular live music events including virtual events, roof terraces on both sites, subsidised cafes, and a relaxed dress code.
Sound like you?
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you – apply now and send your CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com.
(PRS For Music is continuing to follow the Government recommendation in light of COVID -19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, members and candidates.
Our focus is to provide our members with the best service and support, and therefore we remain focused on our resourcing strategy and continue to encourage applications for advertised roles. We have now transitioned our staff to work from home and have adopted a remote interviewing, onboarding and training process.
We are committed to only recruit for vacancies that are essential to the livelihood and continued service to our members.)