Business Analysis Manager
Location: Based in Streatham, the role will start with working remotely with the opportunity to continue with some remote-working once we return to the office
Term: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Closing date: Friday 24 July 2020
About The Role
PRS for Music currently has an excellent opportunity for a Business Analysis Manager who will be responsible for managing the Insight & Policy team’s ‘Member Insight Specialists’.
You will have oversight of the updates and insight produced for members and department managers and you will set high standards and embed best practice for work to support distribution policy reviews and to enhance the member experience.
Further to this the role holder will:
- Lead specialist on key insight work, addressing complexity, engaging with customers, and developing new services to meet the evolving needs of our customers
- Subject matter expert on insight production and presentation, sharing and embedding best practice and the best use of membership and distribution data throughout the organisation
- Enhance existing insight and & policy services and develop an innovative approach to sharing and publishing key member data, for internal and external audiences
- Ensure all work delivered by the Insight & Policy Specialists is accurate, informative, and presented to the highest standards
- Own and manage all regular and key updates supplied by the team to all our customers, ensuring deliverables are accurate and delivered to schedule
- Provide line management, coaching and mentoring to the team of Insight & Policy Specialists, leading by example
- Collaborate with Senior Managers across the department to refresh and enhance the team’s insight portfolio, ensuring on-time delivery to the high standards
The successful candidate will be educated to degree standard, preferably in a numerical subject or demonstrable equivalent experience and will be an expert at data analysis on large and complex data sets. You will be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and have people management/supervisory experience. You will also have good stakeholder relationship skills and be comfortable communicating at all levels.
The ideal candidate will be a proficient user of Microsoft Power tools, Access and Visio and have a baseline understanding of the music industry (such as copyright, distribution, royalty finance, etc.). Ideally you will be confident presenting information and sharing outputs to a variety of audiences.
PRS for Music is a forward thinking music copyright company with a focus on being the number one rights management company in the world.
We live by our values and they are deeply ingrained in our company culture. We want to help you grow throughout your career so we have plenty of development opportunities for you.
We run a number of wellbeing activities throughout the year, and encourage flexible working and a relaxed dress code.
We also have a number of perks including roof terrace’s on both sites, regular live music events, subsidised cafes, corporate discounts including gym membership.
Sound like you?
We’d love to hear from you – send your CV and why you think you’re a great match for the role to email@example.com.
By submitting an application you acknowledge that you have read our Employment Applicant Privacy Notice.