Location: Based at our Streatham office, the role will start with working remotely with the opportunity to continue with some remote-working once we return to the office
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Term: 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Closing date: Sunday 29 November 2020
About The Role
We are looking for an Analyst to apply analytical methods and tools to equip our business areas with relevant and accurate information upon which they can make timely and better-informed choices.
This role will also include:
- Identify, extract, and transform various forms of data that require analysis to improve business performance
- Identify trends in data for various PRS business areas
- Develop, explain, and maintain data models in collaboration with Data & Analytics Business Partners and stakeholders
- Conduct market/other insight research
- Prepare and present regular and ad hoc data findings with recommendations for action (if applicable) to business areas
You will have an ability to analyse and interpret financial data, customer data, complex processing rules and regulations, contracts, and legislation. Excellent Excel skills & ability to query databases with SQL. Professional work experience in data analytics, business intelligence or analysis. You have experience using analytics toolkits and visualisation tools and will be familiar with databases and/or data modelling concepts.
Other experience will include:
- Successful data analytics project delivery across multiple workstreams and business functions
- Experience working in a project environment
- Good interpersonal and mathematical skills
- An aptitude to write reports with recommendations for Senior Managers and Management Team
- Understands data integrity
- Shares our company values of being pioneering, having integrity, collaboration, customer-first and being inclusive
- Focused on self-development and sharing experience internally
- Beneficial: experience with DAX
- Beneficial: experience with Power BI (or Excel Power Query/Power Pivot)
- Beneficial: experience/knowledge of Python/R
We live by our values they are deeply ingrained in our company culture. We want to help you grow throughout your career, so we have plenty of development opportunities for you including work-shadowing, study-support, variety of courses and a bespoke online learning platform.
We are proud of the benefits which we offer to our employees. These include wellbeing activities throughout the year, flexible working, enhanced maternity leave, a generous annual leave entitlement and corporate discounts including gym membership & a cycle to work scheme.
We also have a number of perks including home working, regular live music events including virtual events, roof terraces on both sites, subsidised cafes, and a relaxed dress code.
Sound like you?
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you – apply now and send your CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(PRS For Music is continuing to follow the Government recommendation in light of COVID -19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, members and candidates.
Our focus is to provide our members with the best service and support, and therefore we remain focused on our resourcing strategy and continue to encourage applications for advertised roles. We have now transitioned our staff to work from home and have adopted a remote interviewing, onboarding and training process.
We are committed to only recruit for vacancies that are essential to the livelihood and continued service to our members.)