Nomination to the PRS Members' Council
If you’re an eligible member and interested in putting yourself forward, you can find out more about the process of applying below.
You might first want to familiarise yourself with the role of the Council and its members.
The number of vacancies available in 2023, together with the full details of the nominations process, will be announced as soon as they are confirmed.
Nominations will open once the vacancies are announced.
What will I need for my application?
- Check you are a Principal Voting Member. You can check your membership category at the top left of your monthly newsletter or if you're still unsure, contact us
- You will need ten Principal Voting Members to support your nomination
- A short biography (not more than 300 words)
- A list of any current directorships and directorships you have held in the last five years
- A short manifesto statement (no more than 300 words) – you should take time over this to make clear exactly what makes your application unique and the value you could bring to the role
- A recent head and shoulder photograph (a high enough resolution for it to be reproduced without losing quality, ideally in landscape format)
Points 3 to 6 will be included in the 2023 Members’ Council Ballot booklet together with the names of your ten supporters. The booklet will be shared in early 2023 with all members who are eligible to vote at the AGM.