The Music Quiz Games Licence covers the payment of Mechanical Royalties only, which is paid to music publishers for the use of Musical Works. Sound Recording rights must be licensed directly with record companies (where applicable).
|Up to 100 clips
For products where a single member of MCPS controls the Musical Works contained therein (either in whole or in part) that in aggregate account for 50% or more of the works on the product, the copyright holder may have elected to license their Musical Works to you directly.
Apply for an MQG licence
- Prior to product release:Apply for MQG licence (at least 28 days before intended manufacture of the product)
- Customer pays advance on royalties (payable on 20,000 copies)
- Following product release: Send ‘Statement of Shipments’ (SoS) to MCPS quarterly (up to 28 days after each calendar quarter)
- We send an invoice (within 17 days of receipt)
- Customer pays invoices (within 14 days of issue date)
- We reconcile the advance payment against shipments
Forms and terms and conditions