Skip navigation links
Businesses and live events
Broadcast and online
Recorded media
Production music
Customer portal

Businesses support UK music 

It is because of the 210,000 businesses like yours that our members are able to go on creating the music we all love, securing the future of great British music. Did you know that PRS for Music is the single largest funder of new music in the UK and nearly 90 percent of all licence fees goes straight back to the songwriters, composers & publishers (the other 10 percent on our running fees)?

We deeply believe in supporting emerging talent and provide £2m in funding for the PRS Foundation - the UK's leading funder of new music across all genres.



PRS for Music logo on white background

Industry support

Find out how, as a valued customer of PRS for Music, you are supporting the creation of new music.

Read more
ICE Logo

Interviews

Read our latest interviews with some of the most exciting songwriters and artists in the world.

Read more
 
Follow us on M Magazine Twitter Facebook Linked In YouTube
© PRS for Music