Skip navigation links
Member resources
Help Centre
News and features


The BR2 Agreement is aimed at Commercial Radio Companies Association (CRCA) who use music in programming, trailers, jingles and production music sound recordings on its stations.

How we collect money for your music used by independent radio programmes.

How often should you expect to be paid?

3-8 months after transmission.

Do we pay your for each track used?


What do we charge a customer for the use of your music?

An annual lump sum.

What commission rate do you pay us on the royalties collected?


What does the scheme exclude?

The use of music for retail video or cinema release. Commercial music for use in most types of sponsorship messages.

Follow us on M Magazine Twitter Facebook Linked In YouTube
© PRS for Music